Who Am I ?

Written By alisonglap on Friday 22 August 2014 | 8/22/2014 02:40:00 am


Assalamualaikum...Greetings brother. Before, allow me to introduce my self. My name is Ali Romadhon Songlap. Maybe, you want know what mean of my name? Altought you don't care, i still will explain to you..okay? :D
First, Ali it’s taked from friends prophet Muhammad Salallohu al'hi Wasalam he is Ali bin Abi Tholib, my father told he want i become success like Ali bin Abi Tholib and fact many people have it be succed people. Then Romadhon taked from month of Islam which at the time moslem do fasting. The last Songlap taked from year of Hijriah it from 1408 H. Song from koSong (zero) and Lap from deLapan (eight) so Ali Romadhon Songlap means Ali born in Romadhon 1408 H.

Next... i am from Indonesia, born and grow in Indonesia. I live in Cilacap City, Central Java. Do you know where is it? Are you see Nusakambangan Island? It's the Jail island place to big criminals which very famous in Indonesia perhaps in world. It near from my home, but i am not criminals hehehe..

My profesion is teacher in elementary school more specifically at Brebeg 02 elementary in Jeruklegi distric Cilacap. In addition i am bussines man and be islamic motivator. Although not yet success but i believe a moment i will get it.

Then, i will tell you reason or motivations me write this blog. I will mentions my reason.

1. I wants learn English
Honestly i don't know English but i want learn, i want can so although my able very less i am try to improve my English. I try to make surrounds English with reads article and others and one of them with write this blog. So if my write, language and grammar unorganized please advised.

2. I Wants Sharing
Our Prophet Muhammad Solallohu Alaihi Wasalam talked in a hadiths "The best people are those who are the most useful to others."
I very like to sharing to another about something useful, whatever like knowlege, information particulary about education, business, Islam. So if you had some interest information about your country please share to me and i will thanks a lot of for you.
You can call me on Facebook Ali Romadhon Songlap or Twitter @alisonglap and my email alisonglap08@gmail.com. But i usually use Facebook more than another.

3. I Wants Build Relation
One of the my happiness has many friends. Because with so we can add brother in other country. With increases friend mean our sustenance more increases. Increases not only money but everything like friend and knowlege it's also.

4. I Wants Leave Something
As teacher give knowledge to students is ordinary. A moment i think i can't do it be continue because my time, health and age is limited so i want leave something more useful at the long time. I think with written it's can reached.

5. I Wants Get Reward (Pahala)
I realized that life on earth is only temporary and the world hereafter is eternity. The world in which to collect charity (reward). So hopefully with my writing on this blog is recorded as a charity. Aamiin

Okay Brother it's little about me and my motivation why i written on this blog. I hope it's as one of way to be Success Moslem Edupreneur. Aamiin.
greeting positive and success!!!

Ditulis Oleh : alisonglap ~Ali Romadhon Songlap

Muh.Akram Anda sedang membaca artikel berjudul Who Am I ? yang ditulis oleh Ali Romadhon Songlap yang berisi tentang : Dan Maaf, Anda tidak diperbolehkan mengcopy paste artikel ini.

Blog, Updated at: 8/22/2014 02:40:00 am

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Buku Karyaku

Buku Karyaku
Antologi Puisi Guru

Kategori

Popular Posts